30 Lessons I'm Learning in My 30s1. Be patient. Good things take time.
2. Focus on people, not things.
3. Just ask. Don't let fear of rejection control you.
4. It's always personal to someone.
5. Some things you know. Some things you believe. Some things you hope for. These things will change.
6. It's okay to believe you are making the best choice. It's not okay to tell everyone else that their choice is wrong.
7. Dessert has consequences.
8. Err on the side of kindness.
9. If you tell yourself you can't wear that, do that, or go there, you can't.
10. Kids are paying attention to everything you do and say.
11. Drama is only entertaining on television.
12. Marry your best friend.
13. Admit when you're wrong.
14. Let others change.
15. Listen first. Talk second.
16. Trust your instincts.
17. Sometimes it's okay to stop and try again tomorrow.
18. Good things come with age.
19. You'll never regret stopping to play with your kids.
20. Forgive - yourself and others.
21. Don't try to watch shows you loved as a teenager now. You'll just ruin it.
22. When you feel down, serve someone.
23. Heaven is a place where we'll continue to grow and learn.
24. You can be honest and straightforward without being unkind.
25. Sometimes it's best to say nothing.
26. Don't make people earn your respect. Give it freely, unless they give you reason to behave otherwise.
27. Friends can be your family.
28. Take risks.
29. Sometimes you have to fake confidence to gain confidence.
30. Don't view yourself through the twisted lens of how you believe others see you.